The VTR team consists of proven experts in the restructuring of companies in special situations. All VTR partners and consultants have entrepreneurial experience gained as seasoned executives in line functions. Most have successfully completed numerous restructuring mandates in an international environment.
And the wide range of our experts enables us to provide our clients with first-hand knowledge and with the highest quality.
Standing still means regression. I’m always looking ahead.
As founder and managing partner, Joern Trierweiler focuses on supporting companies in transitional situations. He assumes temporary management responsibilities within the company and coordinates communication with stakeholders.
- more than 10 years of experience as board member and Chief Restructuring Officer (CRO) in international corporates and groups, including in the areas of construction materials, plant construction, automotive industry
- supervisory board and advisory board for companies in crisis and transformation processes as well as advisory board for international private equity investors and an international M&A consulting firm
- many years of professional experience as controller and commercial manager in the industry
- studies of Industrial Engineering in Munich
- member of the CRO Circle
As an Associate Partner of VTR, Stephan Götschel focuses on supporting medium-sized companies in the manufacturing industry and on complex legal special cases.
- many years of experience as managing director and Chief Restructuring Officer (CRO) in medium-sized companies in the manufacturing industry
- in specific cases, also appointed as Insolvency administrator (“Eigenverwalter”) in German Chapter 11 like insolvency proceedings
- previously, corporate lawyer and board member of various (listed) companies in the industry and in business software
- studies of Law and Business Administration in Munich
- lawyer admitted to the Bar
- member of the CRO Circle
Every change offers the chance for a new beginning. Developing the good and leaving the superfluous – that’s what I am working on!
The solution lies in the detail – always have an analytical view when proving the claim.
Marie-Agnes Brandweiner supports the legal department of VTR Service GmbH with a particular focus on documentation and legal analysis.
- long-term participation in a law firm
- studies of Law (master’s degree) at the Paris Lodron University of Salzburg
Senior Manager Controlling / PMO
First I look for the goal.
Then I’ll find the way.
As Senior Manager of VTR, Anocha Taejiw supports companies in the implementation of complex transformations in financial matters. He assists them in the areas of controlling & reporting, forecasting and the implementation of holistic value-enhancing programs.
- many years of experience in controlling and finance in international corporations and private equity companies
- more than ten years of experience as an interim manager in various management positions
- studies in business administration in Frankfurt am Main and Amsterdam
Imagination is more important than knowledge, because knowledge is limited – especially in transitional situations.
Julia Morgun supports VTR project teams and clients in business analyzes and financial modeling.
- multiple years of experience in tax and financial transaction consultancy from a Big 4 company and a bank
- responsibility for financial analysis and credit rating of investment targets on the banking side
- studies in economics at the Humboldt University in Berlin
Philipp von Neipperg
In phases of change, transparency and facts are extremely important. That’s why I get to the bottom of things.
Philipp von Neipperg advises VTR Service GmbH in selected client mandates.
- many years of experience as an analyst for several private equity funds in the assessment and evaluation of potential acquisitions, financial modeling and risk assessment
- studies of Business Administration in Bayreuth and St. Gallen
Senior Manager Finance
Leadership is a way of thinking, a way of acting and, most importantly a way of communicating.
Anett Szabo supports VTR project teams and clients as senior manager finance.
- multiple years of experience in leading positions in the area of finance in multinational companies
- Industry experience in telecommunication, software, financial services and FMCG
- Budapest Business School, Economist of Finance and Accounting
The difference between a mountain and a molehill is your perspective.
Kevin Walser supports VTR project teams and clients with extensive analyses, modelling and various other tasks within the controlling/finance area.
- Several years of experience in tax consulting and auditing in a large company
- Extensive experience as a financial controller in a multinational company in transformation
- Masters degree in business administration with a focus on taxation and accounting
You live and learn – be ready to take up new challenges
Sarah Braunstein supports the VTR Service in the field of accounting.
- several years of experience in various areas of accounting
- certified accounting specialist