Join us into the future!
The VTR Group is a specialised service provider for the operational management and implementation of transformation and restructuring concepts for companies and organisations in transitional and special situations.
For our expanding group of companies, we are looking for a motivated and qualified employee (m/f/d) in the region Austria/Germany as of now:
(Senior) Manager Finance
Your Area of Responsibility
- Active support of change management processes from the finance and controlling perspective in client projects
- Creation and further development of financial planning models (especially integrated planning: balance sheets, P&L, cash flow and KPI driver) in client mandates for complex transactions (incl. scenario analysis and implementation recommendations)
- Work on short- and medium-term liquidity management and active working capital management along the value chain in client mandates
- “Deep-dive” analysis and assessment of financial documentation in client mandates
- Temporary support of the controlling team in client mandates with state analyses, forecasts, financial and ad-hoc analyses
- Advancement of internal controlling standards and tools
Profile of Requirements
- Completed university degree (business administration, finance etc.) – for senior positions at least a “Masters” degree (or comparable)
- 3-5 years of relevant professional experience in accounting/controlling or with a management consultancy/auditing firm
- High IT affinity, especially Excel and ERP systems such as SAP, Navision, Oracle and reporting systems/databases
- Willingness to travel in German-speaking countries for at least 50% of the working time
- German and English as native language or fluent (level C1/C2), other foreign languages are beneficial
- A broad and varied range of tasks in challenging client mandates
- A positive and open working atmosphere with flat hierarchies and short communication channels
- The advertised position is calculated with a gross annual salary starting at EUR 75.000,- (full time), depending on qualifications and professional experience, it will be revalued in line with the market.
Are you interested in this position?
Then please send us your application documents (letter of motivation, detailed curriculum vitae, references and proof of relevant positions), stating your desired salary and possible starting date to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Some abilities and skills are required for all tasks:
- team spirit – Because we work in a team.
- ability to work autonomously – Because we trust our colleagues who act very independently depending on the position.
- flexibility – Because we meet the changing requirements of our customers.
- creativity – Because we develop innovative solutions to the problems and objectives of our clients.
- service orientation – Because our focus is on the customer.
- communication skills – Because contacts with different people is our business: from the managing director of a global corporation to the founder and owner of a medium-sized company to the bank’s advisor and the staff and works council who wants to be involved in all transformation processes.
And of course:
- English skills – Because many of our clients operate internationally.
- good PC and MS-Office skills – Because we live IT.
And last but not least, if you are looking forward to new challenges, then we should get to know each other.
Of course we are also looking forward to your unsolicited applications. We are an expanding group of companies and are always looking for motivated and qualified employees. Applications and offers from personnel consultancies are not welcome and will not be considered. We are all the more pleased about applicants who want to make a proactive contribution to the company’s success in a small dynamic team with an excellent working atmosphere: